I am a writer/director based in Los Angeles. I am pursuing the goal of sustainably directing independent films.
I was born in Wisconsin, raised in Boston and attended Middlebury College in Vermont. California's mountains, forests and seashores are now home and I love living in a vibrant, diverse city in which creative pursuits are not only valued but celebrated.
I've been editing film and video for over twenty years and have also worked as a wedding photographer, cinematographer and in the story department at Phoenix Pictures (Black Swan, Shutter Island).
My portfolio includes two 10-episode comedy web series, commercials, short films and feature scripts in various stages of development.
I have a two year old who keeps me on my toes, am a world champion ultimate frisbee player and recharge my soul as often as possible above 10,000 ft. in California's Sierra Nevada mountains.
- His spot "Babysitter" was featured in Shoot! Magazine's 2012 New Director's Showcase.
- His short "The Beach" screened at the Sundance Film Festival
- His Zippo commercial played extensively in Asia and on billboards at NASCAR events
- A web series he produced and directed was optioned by ABC for television
- His music video "Moby: Wait For Me" went viral on VKontakte, the Russian Facebook